Friday, April 25, 2008

Working to Achieve A Dream

When I joined NuLegacy, I was so excited. I shared the opportunity with all of my family and friends, just as most of us are instructed to do when we start a new home business. Well, I soon learned that most of my family and friends, just didn't value the notion of having an additional stream of income the way I did. I was, quite frankly, surprised and a little disheartened. But I began looking for different ways to build my business.

My search led me to free classified ads and traffic exchanges. I spent countless hours posting free classified ads and surfing on several traffic exchanges, but I didn't get any sign-ups from these efforts. I did however, get a response to one of my free classified ads from a guy named Chris. I called him and we chatted and he seemed like a pretty nice guy. During our conversation, he asked me to take a look at his website and to listen to the opportunity call for his business. I didn't know it at the time, but I was about to embark on a completely different path to growing my business!

Well, I checked out his website and listened to the call and checked out the website again. What I heard and saw was awesome! The idea that I could actually get prospects contacting me rather than my chasing them down was amazing to me! Even more astounding to me was that I could get unlimited training and mentoring for less than $200.00. So, I joined Success Blueprint.

Within the first week, using the Success Blueprint Manual, I had a sign up for NuLegacy. I was ecstatic. Now what I'd like to emphasize is that Success Blueprint complements any home business. Whether you are in EDC Gold, Little Guy Network, GBG, YTB, Ameriplan, Pre-Paid Legal, Reverse Funnel System, My World Plus, Liberty League, or any other home business, Success Blueprint can be bolted on to it and help you grow your primary business and generate daily cash flow in the process. Success Blueprint is not going to try to switch you. The goal of Success Blueprint is to turn the 97% failure rate in the network/internet marketing business into a 97% success rate by mentoring, training, and educating its members.

The tools that have been made available to me by Success Blueprint and the training and mentoring I have received are invaluable. I feel so blessed to have found Success Blueprint and I love sharing it with others and positioning them to succeed rather than fail in this business!

No comments: