Thursday, April 24, 2008

What Do You Dream Of?

Do you dream of leaving your job? Or do you dream of driving a fancy sports car? Maybe your dream is to travel the world. Whatever your dream might be, it's not impossible to achieve.

Once you decide that you are going to achieve that dream, you have to put in some work. My dream was to retire from practicing law. I have been self-employed for over 10 years, so I knew that I wanted to do something that would allow me to maintain some degree of autonomy. That is why I got decided to start a home-based business.

The next step was deciding what type of business I wanted to start. I wanted a business that would essentially do the selling for me. I wanted a business that offered a product that would be of benefit to most people and that would help people. The desire to help people led me to the NuLegacy Rx Card. With the NuLegacy Rx Card, people can save up to 75% on prescriptions at over 56,000 pharmacies across the U.S., including Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Guam.

Since September, 2007, when NuLegacy International, LLC launched, our members have saved over $749,000 on prescriptions. What a blessing! And I actually earn money each time someone fills a prescription. That's a double blessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been using the RX card for almost a year now. In that time, it has saved my family over $4000. We have no insurance, and the RX card has been a God send. My husband and I are both disabled, and my 65-year old mother is almost blind and diabetic, so we would have simply had to do without. The RX card enabled us to have the meds we need.